I enjoy playing words with friends, even with those people who use words and I’m about 99% confident they don’t know the meaning.
- Let the other person win sometimes, so they will keep playing with you
- Skip first rule if it’s your sister
- Don’t resign a match if you are losing.
- Well, if you are losing by more than 300 points. Forget rule #3, time to move on
- If it stays it plays, but please look up the word and learn it’s meaning.
- Play your turn even if you don’t have to take a dump, aka Words with Feces
- Keep it clean, no sense in using such foul nastiness. Even the game knows the limits.