How to Tell If Someone Doesn't Like a Gift
Here are a few things to look for when someone opens your gift.
- They look at the tag of who it’s from in preparation for disappointment.
- The older the gifter is, the likelihood of disappointment of the giftee goes up.
- Puzzled look on their face once they open it.
- They look at all sides of the box
- Open the box all the way and start to investigate to see if there is another present in there you are going to surprise them with.
It is far better to give than receive, because you feel better about giving crappy presents than receiving a terrible one.